ALHAJI ENGINEER SIKIRULLAHI OLATUNBOSUN OKE, (Dip. Eng., C.eng., m.i.struct.e., f.n.s.e., f.n.i.s.e)
Chartered Structural Engineer,
Former President of the Nigerian Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Born on the 14th of March, 1938 in Porogun town, Ijebu – Ode to Alhaji Bisiriyu Olaitan and Madam Nusirat Orekan Oke.
- Educated at the Ijebu Ode Grammar School in 1956;
- Proceeded to the Hammersmith College London to study structural engineering in 1960.
- Diploma in Structural Engineering, 1964
- British Institution of Structural Engineers July 1967.
- Member British Institution of Structural Engineers in October, 1967.
- Started and became principal partner Civ – Struct Associates- a company renowned for rendering qualitative Civil and Structural Engineering Services for over forty years.
- Appointed the first Protem Chairman of the Nigerian Institution of Chartered Structural Engineers in 1982.
- Fellow/ President of the Nigerian Institution of Structural Engineers in October 1989.
- Fellow, Nigerian Society of Engineers.
- Member, The British Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Chairman, Springboard Trust & Investments Limited Lagos